You added Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Fargo, North Dakota
“Averagely budgetful stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

The accomadations here were sufficient but it was inexpensive and in an ideal location for my reason for being in Eden Prairie. I made use of the kitchen and found it in good order. Needed dish soap and the front desk provided it.
The bed was only ok. There were some odd smells which I could discern upon entering room.
This location of the hotel allowed my to use by bicycle to get around since it was near a bike path that connected to most of the community. 2 grocery stores are about a mile from the hotel. Rainbow foods is probably the easier of the 2 to get to.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms seemed quieter.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Peoria, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

My company put me up in this hotel for 6 weeks and it has been less than great. The bed is terrible. I've had to take Advil every morning. The televisions are from the 80's with a terrible picture. Towels are your typical small hotel towels. The front desk service has been above average. Laundry services are available but pretty expensive.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

Room was average. Did not need the kitchen - booked room due to the rate we received booking online. The room was clean, however bed was uncomfortable. We just needed a place to shower and sleep so it did suffice, however if I were to travel again I would probably find a hotel with a complimentary breakfast and a little easier to find. Charge to use Wi-fi (argh).

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
eau claire, wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

earlier reviews had indicated the hotel was dirty, old and smelled of smoke, which concerned us. Carpeting in the common areas really needed a cleaning and the smoke smell was obvious just off the elevators, but our rooms were clean which was most important and the smoke smell dissipated quickly as you got away from common areas. Staff was particularly helpful in finding restaurants in the area, which was helpful

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Eden Prairie
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

The housekeeping is horrible. My room was not vacuumed well when I got there. My dog found things under the bed. Durning my stay so far, they have missed taking out my garbage twice and they have missed vacuuming my room three times now. The room smells as if the carpeting was never cleaned. The tv's are old tube tv's. The cable is very limited with channels. The one nice thing was a couple left a grill and table and chairs here before they left so others could enjoy it.. Well that did not last long, the manager went and threw them out. Cumstomer service is not this hotels purpose,

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Seattle, WA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

My mom, daughter and I were to stay here for 7 nights while in town visiting family. Our first impression of this hotel was walking through the smoking section which is right outside the front door. We were not impressed with that, especially with a baby. We wanted a room with a kitchen which is exactly what we got. The kitchen itself was not updated and the countertops were stained but it worked. Like another review said, there was exactly two of everything even thought the room had two queen beds and could accommodate four people. The floors were stained with bad carpet. There was dust/dirt behind the bed and on the floor behind the end table. The mattresses and box springs were sto dirty that they were grey instead of white. The beds themselves were so hard that our backs hurt every morning, not to mention that they were so loud that my daughter practically woke up everytime we moved on the beds. The people above us jumped on the beds or floor and ran around so much that we complained to the management three separate times and they guaranteed that they would handle it. We ended up leaving after 5 nights.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Libertyville, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

This was a room for 2 people, my wife and I. Exactly 2 spoons, 2 forks, 2 knives, 2 cups, 2 plates, but with only 1 comfortable chair. Coffee provided in the room, but no decaf. Asked desk clerk for decaf, told me I was the first in his 2-years there that someone had asked for decaf. They didn't have any. Probably just as well, we would have had to scrub the coffee pot clean. And they didn't provide dish soap, which make us wonder how the dishes were cleaned before we got there. Hair on bathroom floor, bathroom vent didn't work well and was very dirty. Lamps in bedroom very dirty. A no-service hotel. Maybe the price justifies the quality, but not for us.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Eden Prairie hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Springhill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie

Been to Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road

Address: 7550 Office Ridge Court, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Location: United States > Minnesota > Eden Prairie
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Eden Prairie
Eden Prairie Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.