“BETTER than Chipotle!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Vicenza, Italy
“BETTER than Chipotle!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Queso sauce!! That's all I have to say! Their vegetables are by far better than Chipotle!! Go here instead!

Visited August 2011

Peoria, Illinois
“Great food, great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stopped in for a burrito to go and had great customer service. My burrito was good but I would go back for the fast and welcoming service.

Visited February 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“LOVE Qdoba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I recently moved and no longer have access to Qdobas (only Chipotle). I was in town on business and took the chance to remind myself why I love this place. Chicken Queso Burrito is the best!

Visited January 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Alot of food for your $.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2008

Alot of food for your $.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This place would get 5 stars if it were just based on their food. I swear, they put nicotine in their Queso burritos. I...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2008

This place would get 5 stars if it were just based on their food. I swear, they put nicotine in their Queso burritos. I eat here about once a week, so be sure to speak up if you want something special, otherwise, they will just ignore you. Also, if it's winter sit as far away from the doors, as possible.