“We can't wait to go back!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“We can't wait to go back!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Eden Prairie is a ways from our Apple Valley residence, but we are already planning our next time there. We just tried Pei Wei the first time because one of my clients said it was a great place to eat delicious and nutritious food. Was he ever right! The food was great! When we arrived, we were greeted right away. We told the young woman that we'd never been there before, so she cheerfully gave us more than enough information to order. I asked about gluten-free selections and she gave me a card that listed their gluten-free menu items. Once we had ordered and had found our table, I took time to look around. There was one young man who never seemed to stop cleaning. I saw no dust or debris anywhere. The restroom was spotless. The decor is simple. This is a very comfortable location. The staff all seemed to enjoy their work. Two people stopped by our table to ask how we liked the food. We were absolutely impressed by the Eden Prairie Pei Wei.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“tasty and nice prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

I found myself visiting here after gf and I needed asian food, found ourselves in un-asian food eden prairie and this was our option. We were skeptical. Setup reminds me of Noodles & Company, a place I do not fancy.

First impressions were wrong! I ordered Mongolian beef, she ordered pad thai w chicken. Both were much better than we expected.
Admittedly, I had set my expectation SOOOO low when I got my Mongolian anything other than raw meat would have impressed. However, as I started eating I was like "whooaaa not bad not bad at all". I will say I don't think the beef is all that high quality, it was kinda chewy but that is the only fault I found.

GF gave me a bit of her pad thai. It was very good! The chicken in it was great. I don't generally like meat in pad thai, so I wouldn't order that particular dish but I will say the next time I go to Pei Wei, and there will definitely be a next time, I will get something with chicken in it.

Will return, this place is a great lunch or quick meal destination.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011 via mobile

This is my favorite option for Asian food on the area. It is tasty, my favorite it the Kung pow, and a pretty good value.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chaska, MN
“PF Changs on a budget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2008

I love Pei Wei. The Dan Dan noddles are my fav. But everything is great.

St. Paul, Minnesota
“I have enjoyed a number...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2008

I have enjoyed a number of trips to this location for both dine-in and take-out, but I haven't been back since the lemon pepper chicken was taken off of the menu.