“Nicely done” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #60 of 121 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
midwest
“Nicely done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is a super fun location they do a great job and have great staff. We will surely try this location again. You have to try the cookies they are the best.

Visited April 2014

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“My new favorite Sandwich place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Which Wich - Eden Prairie, MN location.
My son loves this place, but I didn't ever go---figured it was same as my beloved Subway. Boy was I wrong. I signed up for the free birthday sandwich...and went there last week by myself to try. It's my new favorite now, even though it is more expensive. Their meats and bread seem very fresh and they have a lot of toppings. You fill out a 'sack' of the type of sandwich you want complete with topping and hot/cold, etc. They use that to customer make your sandwich. They have a toaster in the assembly line to toast it on the way to the toppings.
If you like Subway, give a Which Wich (any location) a try. Don't wait 2 years like I did.

• Visited February 2014