“Dining from the past” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Dining from the past”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We dine at Wildfire frequently and have never had a bad meal. I don't think any wait staff can compare to those at Wildfire. The restaurant is always busy and one can see why. Wildfire reminds one of the Supper Clubs in bygone years. Excellent.

Visited December 2013

Savage, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
“Great night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Took my Girlfriend out to dinner before catching a play. We wanted somewhere nice that had decent prices. We ended up trying Wildfire. The experience was amazing. Our food tasted amazing and the bread they start you out with tasted as if it was baked minutes before. Our server was very knowledgable and very friendly. We made a reservation online the day before and we are glad we had because there was a decently long wait. I would recommend this to anyone.

Visited November 2013
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Eden prairie GO TO for a nice casual meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Ambience is soothing - I feel like I'm transported back in time- then I realize no one is dressed to the nines like you would be IF you were back in the 40's! Sigh.

Food and drinks always delicious . Always great in a pinch. The ceiling in the bar area is in serious need of a new fix - that's my only concern!

“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a terrifc place for business lunches or otherwise. The food was terrific and well priced for it. I enjoyed the atmosphere and my fellow employees did as well. I would take more people there and plan to go back.

M
4 attraction reviews
“Great early dinner spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped with coworker. He had fried chicken special. I had black bean burger. The place was packed at 5:30pm! The bread was fresh and squishy. Yes it is onion bread. This place can be pricey but our check was only $30. Great service.

Visited October 2013

Been to Wildfire? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wildfire, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;