“Great Place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Eden Prairie, United States
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Hilton Garden, Eden Prairie is a great place to stay my only problem was the internet was not complimentary. Breakfast was great as well as dinner. Staff is very friendly and helpful although chattier than I prefer. i would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Sue B,

Thank you so much for your business and also for taking time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. We certainly are happy that you enjoyed your stay!

In reference to your comment regarding the Internet, we actually do provide complimentary internet, however if you choose you can upgrade for a nominal fee to increase the speed and cover more then one device. This is a new Hilton initiative for those travelers that have multiple devices.

Take care and we look forward to your return!

Colin Klipfel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Columbus, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The hotel was close to all the family activities for the event. It was clean. The lobby was nice and newly decorated. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and new. The housekeeping kept the room clean each night. No items were missing. Only complaints was the tremendous delay in getting food from the kitchen for breakfast. The system doesn't work and takes forever. People don't have 30 minutes to wait for egg white eggs or a simple breakfast for the kids to be made. Also, I left my phone charger in the room which I discovered upon returning home. I immediately phoned the hotel. I called three separate instances on three separate days asking for someone to notify me if it was found. The house keeping supervisor was suppose to call me back. I still am waiting for my call. I assume the charger is being used by a staff member by now.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Larkyhow,

Thank you so much for your the response you submitted on Trip Advisor. We were happy to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient to your family activity.

I wanted to apologize for the delay you encountered during your breakfast experience. I will be sharing this feedback with all of our staff and we will continue to look for ways where we can improve in this area.

I also wanted to apologize for our manager not following up on your lost phone charger. I will be discussing this with our team and will make sure we are working on a system to follow up whether we found and item or not.

Take care and we hope to see you back very soon!

SIncerely,

Orland Park, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The hotel is very clean and the rooms are very nice. The bed was very comfortable. There was a soccer tournament with many young people, but we never heard a sound. The breakfast was delicious, loved the waffles. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Pamela T,

Thank you so much for your response in regards to your recent stay with us! We are so happy that you found our service and cleanliness to your liking. We also appreciate your feedback on your breakfast experience. I will be certain I share these comments with our staff.

Take care and we hope to see you back very soon!

Appleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

With kids in tow - this place was very accommodating, clean, and friendly. I enjoy this brand and the location was perfect for our needs - close to stores, restaurants, and for us - family. Only a matter of miles from MOA!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Stacy W.

We were happy to hear that you found our hotel accomodating, clean and friendly. We were also pleased that your found our location perfect for what you were looking for.

Take care and we will look forward to the next time you stay with us.

Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I Stay at this hotel often. The rooms are very comfortable and the service is always perfect. The staff really cares about your comfort. The hotel is newly renovated. The location is really good for restaurants and shopping. It is good for families too. They have a nice pool, hot tub and a work out room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Coenberet,

Thank you so much for the wonderful remarks you shared regarding your recent stay with us.

We appreciate your loyalty and were happy to hear that you found the new renovation to your liking. Take care and we look forward to the next time you stay with us!

Generl Manager
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I always try to stay at this HGI when I come to MSP. The staff are always willing to make your stay that much better. Came in one night after a very light dinner and was still hungry. The guy at the front desk happily provided me a few peanut butter packets to go with the banana I had in my room! Thanks for that!

The hotel was going through a renovation while I was there and there were roofers running around on the roof, but I'm sure that's finished now and it wasn't an issue while I was trying to sleep.

Our room was quite large and I really liked the space. The couch and tv were in a separate room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear wmk191,

I first wanted to thank you for your loyalty to our hotel! We appreciate it so much when our customers continue to stay with us time and time again!

I was happy to hear that you enjoyed both the hotel and the good service it had to offer. I wanted to apologize for the roofing work that was being done during your stay and am happy to inform you that it is complete! Now that our hotel is fully renovated we are excited for all to see!

Take care and we will look forward to the next time you stay with us.

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

An excellent place to stay for business or pleasure… Conveniently located a few miles outside of the city, (easy drive in to watch a game) and strategically positioned to be able to conduct business with companies in the area. A great staff, very helpful (if you don’t see it on the breakfast bar, just ask, and the staff will do everything they can to cook it for you). Clean hotel, clean rooms, and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Dear David C,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed both the location and all our hotel had to offer. Take care and we hope to see you back very soon!

Colin Klipfel

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie? Share your experiences!