“Kona Grill a chain restaurant better than most!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Eden Prairie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 121 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
excelsior MN.
“Kona Grill a chain restaurant better than most!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Upon entering Kona Grill one is struck by the dramatic look and size of the restaurant.
Friday night and the place was high energy and very busy. We were seated in A booth immediately
and our server was at our service within three minutes. I had a delicious sweet /chili glazed Salmon with shrimp and pork fried rice plus fresh vegetables . My wife had Two Kona rolls which she enjoyed immensely. Our two friends had a big Kahuna Burger and a sweet /chili glazed Salmon salad.
We were all pleased with our choices and the wide ranging menu which also included Sushi and Sashimi. The service was excellent.

• Visited October 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Never had a bad meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great food and atmosphere....great happy hour food specials. Sushi, sandwiches, soup....it's all good. Great avocado egg rolls, a must....also the Oriental Salad! Great for business or casual!

Visited October 2012
Connecticut
“Not a quiet place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was an interesting spot that served both Asian & Mediterranean cuisine. My husband went all Asian with sushi, Japanese noodles with tenderloin beef. I had a wonderful roasted tomato bisque, shrimp over a penne pasta with a lemon cream sauce. The room of the restaurant had the worse acoustics - since it was very full, it was extremely loud! Not a great place for a quiet romantic dinner. Our server & host were very attentive.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vicenza, Italy
“Avoid!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I ordered a sea bass, the fish arrived smelling like ammonia! The fish was expired, with green and pink colour. I send the fish back and they send me another expired sea bass back! I will never come back there again!

• 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great place for an evening night or w/ the kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I've been to this restaurant a few times and both times have been great. The first time I went there was on a date night with another couple. We had excellent dinner consisting of delicious assortments of sushi, steaks and chicken. The second time I went was with my wife and kids. It too was a pleasant experience. They had a kids menu that fit the little ones' tastes and appetite.

Overall the food and atmosphere is great. I enjoy the variety of sushi they offer and even have delicious desserts!