“Call ahead to reduce waiting time” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 120 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Continental, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: A Twin Cities tradition for over 30 years. Everything in the restaurant is made from scratch daily. Great place for family breakfast, business meetings, or a quick brunch!
Minneapolis
“Call ahead to reduce waiting time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have tried to go to the Edina location 3x and have never had the patience for the wait times. My tip to you is to call ahead and get put on the list to reduce your wait time (952-224-9440 for Eden Prairie). If this helped you, please give me a helpful vote. My wife liked the multi colored hand thrown coffee mugs which gave her a homey feeling. We had a super sweet wait person named Athena who helped us through the menu and we ordered their Dutch Baby Pancake and thick bacon which are two of their biggest sellers. We loved both and luckily were there for lunch mid-week, so only half full and were able to look at their cool old photos of Packer players. The interior mas much nicer than I had anticipated for a strip mall location and they had outdoor seating. Will be back again and not too far off 494 if you have a GPS unit it would be super easy to find as it is close to the Eden Prairie mall.

• Visited July 2014

Lake Mills, Iowa, United States
“So many options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Husband I checked OPH out for breakfast, so many options to pick from. I wasn't sure what to order so many things looked good. I ended up ordering banana caramel french toast. It was so filling wasn't able to eat it all. It was very good though. Husband ordered the low carb, eggs, bacon, and cottage cheese. Bacon is delicious, I wold stop here just to have that. Husband also got a large glass of fresh hand squeezed orange juice. It was good, but large is a lot. I would recommending a small glass. I can't wait to come back and try something else.

• Visited June 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
“OPH Saved Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were all very cranky by day 4 of vacation. The staff at our hotel recommended OPH for our much needed coffee and pancakes. The staff was awesome and clearly sensed our crankiness. We sat outside, where the coffee kept flowing and the kids kept busy. Once our breakfast arrived, you could feel the mood of the entire family go from grumpy to happy in minutes! Amazing breakfast, great memory of some fun moments, and we were fueled for what turned out to be our most fun day of vacation!

• Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Love this place for Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have been here many times and the food has always been excellent. The service has been great too. Staff have been there for years and always very friendly!

Weekends are busy but worth the wait.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naples, FL
“Great Wait Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The staff here is very friendly and efficient. This is not a place to go if you are in a hurry however. I ate here twice on my recent trip to Minneapolis and wait times for breakfast were longer than average and the food was nothing special, and a little overpriced. The Very Good rating is based solely on how friendly and courteous the greeters and wait staff were here.

• Visited May 2014