“So many options” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 118 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Continental, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: A Twin Cities tradition for over 30 years. Everything in the restaurant is made from scratch daily. Great place for family breakfast, business meetings, or a quick brunch!
Lake Mills, Iowa, United States
“So many options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Husband I checked OPH out for breakfast, so many options to pick from. I wasn't sure what to order so many things looked good. I ended up ordering banana caramel french toast. It was so filling wasn't able to eat it all. It was very good though. Husband ordered the low carb, eggs, bacon, and cottage cheese. Bacon is delicious, I wold stop here just to have that. Husband also got a large glass of fresh hand squeezed orange juice. It was good, but large is a lot. I would recommending a small glass. I can't wait to come back and try something else.

• Visited June 2014

Des Moines, Iowa
“OPH Saved Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were all very cranky by day 4 of vacation. The staff at our hotel recommended OPH for our much needed coffee and pancakes. The staff was awesome and clearly sensed our crankiness. We sat outside, where the coffee kept flowing and the kids kept busy. Once our breakfast arrived, you could feel the mood of the entire family go from grumpy to happy in minutes! Amazing breakfast, great memory of some fun moments, and we were fueled for what turned out to be our most fun day of vacation!

• Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Love this place for Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have been here many times and the food has always been excellent. The service has been great too. Staff have been there for years and always very friendly!

Weekends are busy but worth the wait.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naples, FL
“Great Wait Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The staff here is very friendly and efficient. This is not a place to go if you are in a hurry however. I ate here twice on my recent trip to Minneapolis and wait times for breakfast were longer than average and the food was nothing special, and a little overpriced. The Very Good rating is based solely on how friendly and courteous the greeters and wait staff were here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I get to the Original Pancake House once a month. I try to order something different every time because I have never had anything that wasn't excellent. You can eat everything from Breakfast to Lunch. The Restaurant is only open until 3pm.

Also, the service has always been very good.