“Great salad and ok soup” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
M
“Great salad and ok soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

The to go salad bar is always good. Fresh ingredients. Several mixed salads to choose from. Pasta and potato. Always grab the pumpkin crackers at the end of the row. They are super tasty.

Visited October 2013

Landmark
“Excellent choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at Jason's Deli for the first time and it was a really good experience. The choices are vast, the salad bar is excellent and the food is fresh and tasty.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Great Deli Option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The atmosphere is modern but feels a little cramped and cafeteria like but the food is excellent. The sandwiches are creative and the salad bar is outstanding. Just don't get the kids a pb&j sandwich as it's just two giant globs on two pieces of bread. It's a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for in quality and the service is top notch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shakopee, MN
“Second Chance, Second Location - Still Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

So we visited Jason's Deli in Edina, MN on May 3, 2013 with a review posted at that time. We had some issues with the food and the service. My wife filled out a survey mentioning those faults that we experienced and Jason's mailed her a $10.00 gift card to entice us to return. This time we went down the road to the Eden Prairie, MN location.

We visited today, May 31, 2013 at 11:00 am. We were the first people in the restaurant. The woman at the cash register was totally clueless. She simply could not make sense of a simple order and also using the gift card. My wife ordered a club sandwich - no Swiss cheese, please substitute American cheese. That was a monumental task for this cashier. We also had a coupon for a free cookie that baffled her. She then forgot to ask about chips; baked or not baked. She then forgot to give us a table number; she also put no number on the check for the line cooks. So very unprofessional from the start.

I ordered the Muffuletta with ham and salami, and my wife's club and one soft drink and that cookie. Service took about 10 minutes and when they server brought the food he forgot the cookie. The bread for the Muffuletta was very dry as was the bread for the club sandwich - I suspect that since we were the first customers of the day the bread was left over from the day before. The tastes were just OK, nothing to brag about. Very average.

When we were looking at our receipt we noticed that the cashier had indeed taken away the Swiss cheese, but charged us 49 cents for the substituted American cheese. We found a manager and pointed this out and he did refund the 49 cents and 3 cents tax. So he tried.

This was our second chance for Jason's Deli, at two different locations, we simple cannot ever give them another chance.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chaska, Minnesota
“A little fast next time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Last week, I went to Jason't Deli for the first time. I was intrigued by the gluten-free menu. The staff at the register taking my order was knowledgeable and very friendly. The choices for g-free were wonderful and varied. Then things went downhill--I waited over 10 minutes for my sandwich to be made and get done, I watched a different worker chat with a guest for longer than I thought was necessary while my cashier was trying to get her attention because she knew I had been waiting a long time. Once I got the sandwich, it was yummy and perfect! I think next time I would call or email the order in to help with the time. I think the prices are a little high, but it's made-to-order and high quality products, a little out of my lunch budget, though. I will definitely go back once in awhile, though.

• Visited May 2013