Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   11905 Technology Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
West Lafayette, Indiana
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

After my first stay was not so great, we tried again. This time the hotel was clean and well maintained. There was still a strong paint odor in the room. Still over priced and even for a grab and go breakfast they could have a little more. There was not milk or juice so that left my girls drinking water with breakfast. The new beds are very firm and we had to get extra pillows as the pillows were flat. For the price I would not suggest this hotel for children but for adults it is ok.

Room Tip: I would not use this hotel if you have children.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and I have been here for 4 months. This place is clean and they are in the process of a complete remodel of all the rooms. The kicthen area is well supplied with dishes and cooking utensils. The staff are so helpful in many ways. They go out of their way to make sure you feel at home. There is no place like home but this place sure is close. From Mary the manager to the maids and desk people Jonathon,Jeremy, Rachel, Maryam, Denise, and maintenance guy John, they are wonderful. We will look forward to returning to this extended stay in the spring for our job. In my opinion, couldn't be a better place to stay for a night or an extended stay.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad that you and your Husband have enjoyed your stay at our hotel so far. It is great to know that your room is so comfortable as well as clean and that our staff has taken such good care of you both. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the entire team.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Housekeeping is provided once a week and scheduled on your 7th day. They claim that housekeeping is available as needed for a fee. Made three attempts to obtain housekeeping for a fee or just to have date moved. Promised on two of the three occasions that they would clean that day but staff did not clean the room. During the first attempt, we were told that they would try but that it would be unlikely due it being a Monday. Our scheduled day was Thursday but we were told that morning that since it was the 4th of July, there was no housekeeping staff on premises. In conclusion, our room was never cleaned, we slept in the same sheets for 8 nights and housekeeping was non-existent despite our attempt to pay for service. I was also informed that the dishes are washed by hand and not sanitized in a commercial grade dishwasher between guests. Convinient location, near highways and restaurants but the hotel is just understaffed. Although I got a great price on a certain website, now I see how the old saying holds true, "you get what you pay for". Would not stay there again even if it was free.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Ami - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am very sorry that we were unable to fulfill your housekeeping requests. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our policies and am reviewing our cleaning schedule with the front desk staff to ensure this type of scheduling error does not happen again. Still, I am glad that you found our hotel's location to be so convenient.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at edp@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We live in a neighbouring city and were only there because our power was out for several days and as a pregnant lady with a toddler, I didn't feel like camping it back home. The first night I was so thankful to have found a place to stay that I didn't notice the problems and, frankly, was willing to overlook them. Here were the issues:

checking in was a problem. We arrived late at night and was after waiting 10 mins for the front desk person to come back to her post, we were told that despite making the reservation only 20-30 mins before arrival, our reservation was cancelled because we were confirmed "no shows".

The room and hallways smelled super funky.

Our room had ants. There was no warning or mention of an ant problem even though hotel staff were aware of the problem. I don't know about you, but I'm not inclined to pay to stay in a place with ants (especially when you have food in the kitchen). There was also no mention or warning that there were ant traps placed around he room. It would have been nice to know there was poison laying around before my toddler found one and pulled it off he wall.

They charged me double and were unapologetic about it.

Also, while they have a breakfast, it's nothing to write home about. Sure they had coffee (which was nice because the rooms only have one pot's worth and we stayed 3 days), but there was little else. They don't clean everyday so try not to make a lot of garbage unless you want to live with it and don't bother thinking about clean sheets unless you want to procure and change them your self (not something I'm inclined to do while paying to stay somewhere).

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situations you described regarding your delayed check-in and the level of cleanliness in your room are truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with my housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures. As well, I am coaching our entire staff on different ways to provide more efficient customer service moving forward.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at edp@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

check in was ok. when we got in the room it was very hot. i went to trun on the air. it took about five min for it to come on. when it finaly came on the room colled of fine but when ever we had to turn it back on it took a extra long time to the air to come on sometimes over ten min. also the blanket under the comfoter was very dirty. looked like someone wasted ashes all over the bed speed. also the top comforter look liked it had spots of blood on it. the refrifderator did not close all the wa so if we were not care and pushed it shut the food did not get cold and the dreezer would not freeze the ice. this is the second and last time i will stay at extened stay we stayed in egan the same time last year and had a hobblie experience. my husband sugested that we stay at this one this year since the cost was in our budget and we had the same bad experience. next year we will be staying at another hotel i do not mind paying extra for good service and a nie clean room. also the bed was so hard i had a very had time sleeping. My husband now agrees with me and will not suggest we stay an any of you locations ever agian. also the internet was so very very slow. than they said that you can pay extra for faster speed. i do noy see how anywone can come there on business and expect to get work done with such a slow dial up. this was diffantly our last time

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Jacqulyn - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. I have discussed your comments with the team, and we are very disappointed and will do our best to ensure future guests do not have the same experience.

Thank you to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at edp@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I wrote my last review on the Officeridge location in which I meant to write about the one here on Technology Drive. My review (which states technology drive in the review) is about this one here but is listed under the Extended Stay in Eden Prairie. Personally I have stayed at both and I MUCH prefer this one over the other any day. I think the staff are more friendly and helpful, the facility is cleaner, and the design and wall paint of the hotel is more inviting and the view of the lake and the parking lot is better as well. Great hotel. Office Ridge Okay hotel

Room Tip: Everything I wrote is on the Office Ridge Review but it was meant for this one. Sorry Extended Stay...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Kimberly - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the service you received from the staff. I will be sure to share your review with everyone here.

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I'm relocating to Eden Prairie MN and I got here on January 2nd. I'm still here and it's the middle of April 2013. I will be at this Extended stay through June. I just wanted to say that this is a very nice hotel. What makes it nice is the entire staff. They are very friendly and accomodating. Mary Yang is the Hotel Manager and she is the best thing since sliced bread. My Comapny wanted to move me to a more expensive Hotel and I told them that I would rather stay here and Mary is the main reason for my decision, but her staff help as well. Johnathan is the Assistant Manager and he is great as well. The price is very reasonable. Great people......

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for posting such a flattering review. I am so happy to know that the staff, especially Jonathan, and myself were able to make your stay so enjoyable. We truly enjoy having guests stay with us for both short and long term stays!

Been to Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive

Address: 11905 Technology Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Location: United States > Minnesota > Eden Prairie
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.