“Stay & park - went perfectly!” 5 of 5 stars

Outlet Shop
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Eagan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fairmont, mn
“Stay & park - went perfectly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

The hotel staff were very friendly & helpful. We had a good nights' sleep as the hotel is nice and quiet and the bed very comfortable. We only stayed one night because we were doing a "stay & park" before a vacation. Unfortunately, we had to leave before breakfast was served, but the desk clerk was nice enough to offer us a beverage. Transportation to & from airport was comfortable, quick, & friendly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonEagan, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for the 5 star review! It is great to hear that you had a positive experience using our airport shuttle service and we are happy you had a restful night before you took off on vacation. We appreciate you staying with us! Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The hotel offers free wifi, close to major attractions. The housekeeping went beyond my expectations as my ice bag for the bucket was replaced daily during my 5 night stay. I have stayed at major hotels in Vegas and London where the ice bag is not replaced. The only minor complaint is the the bed is suppose to be adjustable to hard/soft by turning a dial, my dial was broken. Even still, the hote is fine. Unfortunately, it is the Hilton corp/headquarters that is the major problem. I booked my 5 night stay from 12/28/2012-1/2/13 on 12/11/12. I noticed my credit card was overcharged by a penny. I don't care about the penny, but the principle of being overcharged since if it happened to my account, it most likely occurred with others. When I called the Hilton customer service line I was told that they do not know why I was overcharged and that all supervisors were in a week long meeting and could not be reached. A supervisor finally called me back on 12/19/12 and said they do not know why I was overcharged but that there IT department is checking on it. I was told I would receive a penny refund when I checked in, which of course did not happen. Needless to say it should not have taken 8 days to hear back from a supervisor to hitching my issue is still not resolved.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
TPImanager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments and I apologize for the inconvenience of both the bed as well as the incorrect charges. By now this has been taken care of but I apologize for the inconvenience.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was in town with my family to celebrate my sons 6th birthday at Nickelodeon Universe inside the Mall of America. I must say... I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. The room was clean, updated and well equipped with a fridge, microwave, and complimentary, coffee, tea, etc. The staff was very friendly and welcoming from the moment we arrived. The facility itself is very well kept with a really nice albeit small pool and whirlpool area, a really great fitness room and business center. They also have a FREE airport and Mall of America shuttle. There is also a lot of good dining options nearby and the neighborhood is safe and secure. This is great hotel, I will definitely stay there again and recommend to family and friends.

Room Tip: The king size bed is a sleep number model and you will sleep wonderfully on it. That's a guaran...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
I am grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us. All of us at the Hilton Garden Inn of Eagan, MN appreciate you taking the time to share such kind words regarding our facility and want to thank you for the 5 star rating as well. We hope to serve you again in the near future!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Hotel is located in a safe quiet suburb. Lots of free parking. Wonderful front desk staff. Rooms are spacious and well designed: Comfy SelectComfort beds, well designed work area and free Wi-Fi.

Local Restaurant, Burger King, Dairy Queen are at walking distance. Target, Dollar Store, Cub Foods a few blocks away. This is another great Hilton property. Highly recommanded.

Room Tip: No Free breakfast. $9.95 will get you a wonderful smelling breakfast buffet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the 5 star rating and positive comments. It is comments like yours that all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn of Eagan, MN look forward to. We are honored to have you as a loyal customer and will eagerly await your return.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

After staying in several other hotels in the Eagan area the Garden Inn is by far the cleanest, most comfortable hotel I have stayed in. The staff are great. The hotel had a good gym and bar, breakfast is good too. The only down side is the noise outside from the bikers partying in the parking lot. There is a simple solution for next time. Get a rear facing room.

Would I come back... Definately.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you so much for the 4 star rating and the valuable feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and especially our staff's service, our fitness center and the restaurant. I want to apologize for the noise from outside the hotel that affected your stay. We hope when you stay with us again, everything is perfect and encourage you to reach out to any member of our team if you need us. Travel safely and we hope to see you again soon!
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

As a frequent traveler for business I often stay at the Hilton chain hotels. I made this hotel my home base for a few days while in the twin cities. I was very impressed by the staff, the cleanliness of the property and of course the location to the airport. If on business or just traveling for fun, this is a great hotel.
If you want pizza, get it from saraphinos, the front desk clerk on 7/11/12 at 10:00 PM told me about them and it was PERFECT.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you so much for the 4 star rating and for the kind feedback. Your satisfaction is our utmost concern and we hope we can really WOW you the next time to make your stay worth 5 stars. Thanks again!
Kona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Another trip to the twin cities and returned to the Hilton Garden Inn in Eagan -
With the indoor pool and great fitness center - it is the best place in town ... plus the restaurant on site also helps make decision to eat great - and dairy queen within walking distance... great spot to stay, eat and enjoy
will be back in November

Thanks Jason -

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and the nice review. It is loyalty such as yours that we strive for with our guests. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you in the near future.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan? Share your experiences!