“Dependable!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Minneapolis Arpt SE - Mall Area

You added Holiday Inn Minneapolis Arpt SE - Mall Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Minneapolis Arpt SE - Mall Area
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2700 Pilot Knob Rd., Eagan, MN 55121 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Airport / Mall of America)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Eagan
“Dependable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

At check in Stephanie took great care in making sure everything was just right. She was very efficient and extremely pleasant. My room was clean and spacious. The bed was extremely comfortable. I was very pleased with the condition of the room and cleanliness. I have stayed here many times and keep coming back because the service is always good. And I can depend on a great stay. Breakfast in the restaurant was also very good service was excellent selection very good. Always nice to have a hotel you can depend on. Thanks Holiday Inn!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Denver, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Front desk staff were helpful...however, still needs updating from our last stay in May 2012. Driver of shuttle is timely and friendly. Guy who found us a spot for park and fly was friendly too. We would stay again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Minneapolis Arpt SE - Mall Area, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Dakkin,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and comments regarding your stay with us. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We value your feedback as they enable us to further improve the quality and services we offer and to surpass the very high standards our guests expect.

We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Eagan.

Joel B
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Upon arrival I was greeted by the front desk staff. My checkin was fast and efficient. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. We got a great nights sleep. We did the park and fly package and used the shuttle to the airport. We were on time and treated very well. Before we went to the airport we had breakfast at the hotel restaurant. The food was great as was the service. I have stayed at this hotel several times and I keep coming back! Thanks!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Wyoming, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Standard up to date rooms with actual HD TV. What was most notable was the service in the hotel bar. You are greeted like a regular and if you stay for day two, you will actually feel like a regular.
When away, a nice homey type of pub really adds to your comfort and a good night sleep.
Hotel has a shuttle that will take you to airport or Mall of America and pick you up.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Eagan for one night for business. For some reason the hotel accidentally charged my credit card for over $50 of incidentals. I was never informed of this charge until I noticed it on my credit card statement. After several un-returned calls I finally got in touch with a manager who admitted there was a mistake and would have the charges reimbursed. There was no apology and after a week I still a haven't had the charges reimbursed.The hotel's complete lack of assistance or concern was very unprofessional. The hotel itself was in a good location but was rather old and outdated. The front desk staff and managers were less than professional. I will never return to this hotel. This experience was completely unacceptable for this level of hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Minneapolis Arpt SE - Mall Area, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear CorpTravel1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Connie D
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Made my reservation by email and Marna was great to work with. When I checked in I was greeted by an awesome employer. Check in was fast and efficient and my room was very clean and comfortable. I had breakfast and lunch at the hotel restaurant . The service and food was very good. My experience was great and Marna was so helpful that I booked a room for next week. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Mankato, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Please do not stay at any Holiday Inn hotels. We paid for our night on Priceline and the Holiday Inn Eagen charged us $50.66-a random charge. After calling and being transfered countless times to voicemail, the manager Jeff said it was because the front desk charged us twice. How is $50 the price of a hotel room? We weren't given any explanation nor reimbursed for the charge. As a concerned customer, please do NOT give this hotel your credit card! They will put unexplainable charges on it!

• Stayed December 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Minneapolis Arpt SE - Mall Area, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear DRtraveler87,

Thank you for your comments about this recent visit. It is unfortunate you were not satisfied with the level of service received. I have sent you a private message in order to obtain more details about your stay.

Regards,

Pam G
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Minneapolis Arpt SE - Mall Area? Share your experiences!