“top notch hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Eagan
la crescent, United States
“top notch hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Will stay here each time I come to the Twin City area. Great rooms, clean, terrific experience. Highly recommend. Upscale bathroom, comfortable seating, includes a massage chair in the room. My favorite is the Keurig coffee maker!! This is a great location for any Twin City activity you are planning.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

If your not looking for a pool or serious about internet connectivity, this is a good place to lay your head in clean accomodations, comfortable bed, and Bed Bath and Body Works shower products. Good stuff. Offer a shuttle to airport or to Mall of America, very friendly and patient staff. Best of all, offer military rate any time of the week, unlike some of the Best Western Hotels I've stayed in where it's only during a weekday. I've stayed here multiple times and will do again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Kronenwetter, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Very nice hotel and beautiful lobby! Great friendly staff, 24 hour airport shuttle and breakfast even at 3am!. Clean and efficient! I would recommend this hotel for a park/sleep/fly or just a get away to the cities! Great restaurants close by as well.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Raymond, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent Room, Excellent Service! Our only complaint is that our flight was out of Terminal 2 at the MSP airport and we were informed we had to take their 4:30 am shuttle to get to the airport on time. A 5:00 or 5:30 am shuttle would have been preferable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Fifty Lakes, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I called the hotel directly (would recommend) to make my reservation. I chose this hotel because unlike most of the others, they would give you up to 10 days of parking with the Park, Snooze and Fly package. From start to finish, they exceeded my expectations. We arrived very late, and after getting everything ready for the plane, in the wee hours of the morning, I realized my car keys were missing. The front desk lent me a flashlight and I found the keys locked inside the car laying on the floor mat. They must have fallen out of my pocket as I got out. With only four hours until our shuttle to the airport, the staff at the front desk helped resolve my problem. They have the best maintenance man ever!!! He got up early and came in just to help me! We were able to place our winter coats and things we didn't want to take on the plane in the car and still make the 7 am shuttle. Shuttle driver was wonderful, both ways. Pick up at the airport was easy and he dropped us off right at our car. Even though there was not any time this trip to take advantage of a pool/hot tub, that would be the only thing missing. Will make this my first choice on future trips where I need to fly out of Minneapolis.
Robin B.

Room Tip: We were above the breakfast area and could hear all the chairs being taken off the tables and slid u...