“My grocery store of choice” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Lakeville
“My grocery store of choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

They have the best selection of quality grocery's in town. I found Chilian sea bass which no other grocery stores in the area carry.

Visited December 2013

Burnsville, Minnesota
“Clean Store!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I just love Byerly's in general. There's usually another person in the cashier line to assist with bagging your groceries.

Visited November 2013
Winona, Minnesota
“GOOD SUSHI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went there and got some sushi, usually I only get sushi from restaurants but I was able to order and he made it right in front of me, great guy!!

Visited August 2013
Plymouth, MN
“Friendly & a good spot for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I stop by for lunch about 1-2 times per week. The staff is very friendly and I appreciate the attached liquor store for convenience. Salad bar is extensive, but expensive. Good deli and a selection of soups. Meat department is the best among MN grocery stores.

Visited October 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“My favorite grocery store!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have loved shopping at Byerly's since I was 17 and new to the Twin Cities. It's always a pleasure to shop there because of the carpeted floors, nice lighting, and neatly arranged products. The selection is huge. If I'm cooking something special, or need out of the ordinary ingredients, I know I can count on Byerlys. The staff is friendly, and drive-up is available if you have several bags, etc. there is also a Bachman's flower shop in the store, plus dry cleaning, liquor store, in-store made sushi, and US Bank. There is always plenty of free parking, except the day before Thanksgiving!

Visited October 2013