Only a couple issues - Our bathroom had mold up on the ceiling because the exhaust fan didn't work and evidently hadn't worked for awhile. I called down and they had someone right away clean it with bleach, but couldn't get someone to fix the exhaust fan right away which is understandable. Also, one of the hot tubs wasn't working and the other one took 4 hours to heat up. The pool was a little chilly which is good in the summer time, but not in the fall. The pillows were too soft. Otherwise, the shuttle took you to and from the Mall of America which was only 4 miles away, they had a great breakfast, wonderful beds and great staff. Right next to a McDonalds too for the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Renovated Guestrooms! Located minutes away from the Mall of America and Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP), the Country Inn & Suites hotel in Eagan, MN provides exceptional accommodations for business and leisure travelers. The Country. It's not just a place - it's a feeling that comes from being treated like family. As our guest, you don't just stay in our hotels, you live in them for a little while. Our comfortable atmosphere makes it easy to stay productive when taking your office on the road. And when you stay with us on vacation, we make sure your family feels like part of ours. We invite you to experience our hotel. Because, when you do, you'll be sure to say "I love this Country." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Eagan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Eagan Hotel Eagan
- Country Inn And Suites Eagan
- Country Inn Eagan
- Eagan Country Inn