“Very comfortable and clean rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Eagan

You added Country Inn & Suites Eagan to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Eagan
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3035 Holiday Lane, Lone Oak Rd & Hwy 55, Eagan, MN 55121   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Eagan
Chicago, Illinois
“Very comfortable and clean rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

It was a pleasure staying at this hotel. The employees were very friendly and accomodating. I stayed here for two nights and was very impressed with the amenities they offered. Their breakfast was fairly acceptable offering waffles, fresh fruit, muffins, various juices, cereal, sausage, and french toast among other things. They also offer free local shuttle services if you care to do some exploring in the area. The room was quite comfortable and the bed was very posh. I believe all the rooms they offer come with 42 inch flat screens and all the cable channels you would expect to have. They also have micro's and fridge's in every room. The bathroom was clean and the towels smelled fresh. It's located directly across from McD's and there is a nice local bar just across the street that offers FREE Texas hold'em tourneys on Friday's and Saturday's if interested(Stark's). All in all, no complaints and I was very satisfied with their friendly service. They are currently renovating the entire first floor, so rooms are limited at this time. Call ahead to make sure you get a reservation because they fill up very quick..especially on the weekends.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Nicole A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Eagan, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Dave A.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. Your details are delightful and great for you to share with the world.

Nicole A.
Country Inn & Suites Eagan
651-287-8800

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Necedah, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this by far had the most helpful staff. Jess at the front desk was especially helpful. I am a gold points member and was offered the possibility of upgrading if room was available. The first night it wasn't but they offered to upgrade for the rest of stay and had our belongings moved to new room when we arrived back at hotel the next night as we were not going to be there until later in evening. Pool was warm and clean. They are upgrading hotel rooms and workers did there best not to interfere with guests. We never heard any noise from guests or workers. Will stay here again when in the cities.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Marshall, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have stayed here before with no issues, but found my last stay here disappointing compared to previous stays. There was no one major issue, it just seemed that the quality has declined. Yes, there is some active construction, but that didn't contribute to my opinions. My biggest disappointment was the quality of the breakfast. I found several things stale and the selection a little limited. The excercise area was ok. I had a noisy treadmill that performed ok but made it hard to hear anything else.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Mequon, Wisconsin, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Parking lot has very limited parking spaces. There was little to no hot water for my shower at 7a. Nice digital cable on the channels that it comes in on. The rest are jumpy and digitized. Very limited breakfast selection. Staff who could help the morning of checkout came in late and unenthusiastic. Directly in the flight path of the Minneapolis airport + bad insulation = poor night sleep.

Room Tip: Stay at a different location if you typically stay with County Inns.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Carlson Hotels C, Online, Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites Eagan, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to post your review. I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience! I understand how important a clean room is and a great breakfast selection is during your travels. I also understand how important a good night's sleep is and I am sorry to hear we did not meet these expectations. I will be sure to share these comments with management so they are aware. Please feel free to contact us at CCare@carlsonrezidor.com should you like to discuss anything further. ~Dana
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stayed there as it was best option for park and ride. Room was typical Country Inn and fine. Heather made sure we got to airport on time and coordinated our return from the airport. Jesus took us and brought us back and helped with luggage. No surprises is the best

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Rochester, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This Country Inn is currently under renovation, so some of the rooms like the room we had are showing some wear and tear. The room darkening curtain was pretty much in shreds from sun damage. Wit some help from the very friendly and courteous staff we managed to use some binder clips normally used for clipping papers together to secure the curtains for the night. Otherwise the room was clean and cofortable. The free breakfast was fine, on oar with other continental breakfasts we have had. I was a bit disappointed that they had no eggs of any kind, but it wasn't the end of the world by any means. Over all it was an enjoyable stay and it was only a one night stay for us as we were flying to Vegas the next day.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
minneapolis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on Jan 10th as we were flying out for our Mexico vacation the next day. When we arrived we were told that the stay and fly program had off site parking from Nov thru March. We were not told this as we made our reservation in the Summer and it was not listed on the website. I have what I would call a nice car and I was not thrilled that it would be parked off site with no supervision or cameras at all. We were told the driver would be back in ten minutes to follow us over to the off site lot. We got settled in I went back downstairs no driver I was told I would be called when the driver arrived I went back down a hour later now it's 9pm still no driver. I had to go down at 6am to have the driver follow me then bring me back to the hotel. Then get back in the van 2 1/2 hours later to get to the airport. My car sat in a industrial parking lot for 8 days and I was worried about it the whole time we were gone. Besides the rough start the drivers were very polite and prompt, and picked us up at the airport when we arrived home in a timely manner. I just think the hotel have to get there act together with this program as I did not need any more stress that's why we stay the night before. The room was average but adequate and they are remodeling. The breakfast was normal hotel fare. There are plenty of stay and fly hotels in the area we have tried most this hotel missed the mark with misinformation and not understanding the program.

Room Tip: Try to stay on the top floor for a good nite sleep
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn & Suites Eagan? Share your experiences!