“Under construction and not worth the money” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Eagan

You added Country Inn & Suites Eagan to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Eagan
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3035 Holiday Lane, Lone Oak Rd & Hwy 55, Eagan, MN 55121   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Eagan
Mequon, Wisconsin, United States
“Under construction and not worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Parking lot has very limited parking spaces. There was little to no hot water for my shower at 7a. Nice digital cable on the channels that it comes in on. The rest are jumpy and digitized. Very limited breakfast selection. Staff who could help the morning of checkout came in late and unenthusiastic. Directly in the flight path of the Minneapolis airport + bad insulation = poor night sleep.

Room Tip: Stay at a different location if you typically stay with County Inns.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Carlson Hotels C, Online, Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites Eagan, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to post your review. I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience! I understand how important a clean room is and a great breakfast selection is during your travels. I also understand how important a good night's sleep is and I am sorry to hear we did not meet these expectations. I will be sure to share these comments with management so they are aware. Please feel free to contact us at CCare@carlsonrezidor.com should you like to discuss anything further. ~Dana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stayed there as it was best option for park and ride. Room was typical Country Inn and fine. Heather made sure we got to airport on time and coordinated our return from the airport. Jesus took us and brought us back and helped with luggage. No surprises is the best

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Rochester, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This Country Inn is currently under renovation, so some of the rooms like the room we had are showing some wear and tear. The room darkening curtain was pretty much in shreds from sun damage. Wit some help from the very friendly and courteous staff we managed to use some binder clips normally used for clipping papers together to secure the curtains for the night. Otherwise the room was clean and cofortable. The free breakfast was fine, on oar with other continental breakfasts we have had. I was a bit disappointed that they had no eggs of any kind, but it wasn't the end of the world by any means. Over all it was an enjoyable stay and it was only a one night stay for us as we were flying to Vegas the next day.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
minneapolis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on Jan 10th as we were flying out for our Mexico vacation the next day. When we arrived we were told that the stay and fly program had off site parking from Nov thru March. We were not told this as we made our reservation in the Summer and it was not listed on the website. I have what I would call a nice car and I was not thrilled that it would be parked off site with no supervision or cameras at all. We were told the driver would be back in ten minutes to follow us over to the off site lot. We got settled in I went back downstairs no driver I was told I would be called when the driver arrived I went back down a hour later now it's 9pm still no driver. I had to go down at 6am to have the driver follow me then bring me back to the hotel. Then get back in the van 2 1/2 hours later to get to the airport. My car sat in a industrial parking lot for 8 days and I was worried about it the whole time we were gone. Besides the rough start the drivers were very polite and prompt, and picked us up at the airport when we arrived home in a timely manner. I just think the hotel have to get there act together with this program as I did not need any more stress that's why we stay the night before. The room was average but adequate and they are remodeling. The breakfast was normal hotel fare. There are plenty of stay and fly hotels in the area we have tried most this hotel missed the mark with misinformation and not understanding the program.

Room Tip: Try to stay on the top floor for a good nite sleep
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a couple nights while visiting family over the holidays, and was able to find an excellent rate online. The room was very comfortable, the hotel quiet, and the breakfast, while pretty much the standard for these types of properties, was just fine. I would certainly consider staying here again if I need to be in this part of the Twin Cities.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Nicole A, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Eagan, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It is our pleasure to have you stay out our Country Inn & Suites Eagan. Whether you are traveling on business or pleasure, we know you have a variety of hotels to choose from.

We strive to provide you a room that is clean and comfortable, with friendly attentive service at a value conscious price.  And we always want to be your first choice. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Nicole Aune
Director of Sales
Country Inn Suites - Eagan
Main Phone: 651-287-8800
Stanley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

This was my first time staying at a Country Inn and Suites and was very pleased. Room was very clean and neat and quiet. Price was very fair for the area. Was convenient to Mall of America, Airport and several good shopping areas. It was a little difficult to find but our GPS got us there. The staff was very dedicated to ensuring their guests are happy. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Friendly staff that tries to accomodate guests needs, especially shuttling people around. Breakfast keeps getting better and better. Gym could use some upgrades to equipment. Rooms could use upgrades to TVs and HVAC system.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor or higher facing the McDonalds, away from the highway.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Nicole A, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Eagan, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for selecting Country Inn & Suites Eagan for your hotel accommodations. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are very delighted on the rating you gave our hotel.
We are currently in the process of renovating our property. To make our hotel your best choice, renovation work on the rooms will be carried out commencing late Fall of 2012 until Spring of 2013.

We plan a new look of our rooms and its facilities. We are eager to go with the latest trends and decorations. Our ultimate goal is for our guest to have a caring, consistent and comfortable hospitality experience.

I would also like to take a chance to comment on your valuable points...

1. Re: Gym could use some upgrades to equipment.....Our new equipment is on order and the renovated fitness center is scheduled to be ready late Dec 2012.

2. Re: Rooms could use upgrades to TVs.....Currently most rooms have been upgraded with new 42” LCD TVs

I want to again, thank you for the feedback. You made a difference in our business and I invite you back to stay. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or comments.

Nicole A.
Director of Sales

Been to Country Inn & Suites Eagan? Share your experiences!