“loud and fair service - some food great” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ansari's Mediterranean Grill & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 106 Restaurants in Eagan
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cliff Road and Rahn Cliff Road
Description: Authentic Mediterranean cuisine with a warm family friendly environment. Full service bar with specialty drinks. Featuring Belly Dancing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, Live music follows.
denton, texas
“loud and fair service - some food great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

the lamb is great - a little expensive. They always have something fun going on here...bingo, bands, batchi ball, etc. nice outdoor patio in the summer. somewhat loud, but energetic.

Visited January 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Excellent food, great value, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011 via mobile

Stopped in last Saturday for take out. Ordered the gyros for two and a side of hummus. Waitress was very friendly. Food ready quickly. Was very tasty and enough for four portions. Restaurant atmosphere very nice and artfully decorated. Our first visit but not our last!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bloomington, MN
“Surprise! A belly dancer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

We were seeing a concert in Apple Valley and were unfamiliar with the area. I searched for restaurants near the church and located a Chinese one. Then I saw that Ansari's was nearby and decided to go there instead. Great move. This place is a little strange, in that they have lots of TVs like a sports bar, but its also a Mediterranean-styled place. We were seated right away (I had made a reservation) and the waitstaff was very quick and courteous. We both ordered a platter and the portions were more than generous! We each had enough to take home for another meal. I had chicken kebabs which were very good and my mom had a platter with gyros, which she said were also very good. Good hummus, good hot tea. And then Surprise! A belly dancer appeard behind me on the stage! She was good and not too intrusive. It was hard for her to compete with the college footbal game and the Penn State fiasco appearing on all the TVs, but I thought it was a fun diversion.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis , MN
“Excellent Food and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I placed an order to go ( Gyros Meal for 4) which came to $25. When I placed the order via phone they said it would be about 15 minutes. When I got there, the restaurant was about 50% full on a Sunday evening, and my food was not quite ready. The hostess was very pleasant and apologized for the wait which ended up being about 5 minutes or so, not a big deal. When I got home, and opened the bag, I was amazed to see all the food! Probably two pounds of delicious seasoned Lamb, 4 warm pita, a huge greek salad, and cucumber sauce. I am not exagerating when I say this provided a dinner for four, and a lunch for the next two days, and there was still Lamb left over! I love Gyros, and I will keep going back to this fine authentic establishment. These are the best Gyros!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lakeville, Minnesota
“The less flashy half of Mediterranean Cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

The two brothers who ran the old Mediterranean Cruise split up ..one moved to Burnsville and built the huge fancy showplace, The other Started here...I belive he most have gotten the old cook as dishes taste Like at the Old MC. We have been here twice and once to the burnsville one. If I wanted to impress my brother with the Belly Dancers I'd go to Burnsville. But If my wife and I want good Mediterranean Food without going to the City we will come back here again

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere