Our stay at the AG Thomson House was top notch. We were skeptical of all the glowing reviews but we must say they are spot on.
Tim & Angie are wonderful hosts and the mansion is warm and inviting. While we stayed they were decorating for the holidays. If you aren't in the Christmas mood when you arrive, you will be! The house is decked out--inside and out.
The room was very well appointed with all the amenities. The extra large whirlpool and fireplace make for a very romantic and comfortable stay. And the breakfast is beyond description.
All the great reviews are deserved. Tim and Angie have found their calling. The inn is truly a special place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and T4B so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth