If you want to be spoiled the A.G. Thomson House is the place to stay. We stayed four nights with Tim & Angie and they were the perfect hosts. The B&B is beautiful and IMMACULATE. We enjoyed breakfast every morning and never left hungry. Duluth is a wonderful city and Tim and Angie were very helpful with sight seeing advice. We felt right at home from the very begining and would definitely stay there again. They know how to make your stay the very best.
Greg & Sandy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b