We read consistently fantastic reviews on this B&B. After staying for two nights this week, we can say that the reviews are 100% accurate. This is a wonderful place...and innkeepers too. We've done lots of B&Bs over the years, all over the country. The A.G. Thomson House is right at the top. Probably the best breakfasts we've ever had in a B&B....rooms that are well appointed and extremely clean....and best of all innkeepers who are wonderful people. Angie and Tim are superb hosts. As we pulled out of the driveway to go home, my wife said she would love to be friends with Angie. Too bad we live so far away. Enjoy your stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and T4B so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth