My husband and I stayed at the AG Thomson House this past weekend and we were very pleased with our visit! We traveled with friends of ours who have stayed at the house before and it more than met our expectations. This house is absolutely beautiful with an attention to detail that adds to the charm. It is so warm and inviting and the proprietors Tim and Angie were extremely hospitable and made us feel at home. They were so much fun to talk to along with the other couples we met. Our room, the Hewitt Suite, was very cozy and comfortable. We look forward to checking out some of the other rooms in the future. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious. We would highly recommend this B&B and will definitely be back.
Doreen & Eddie, Ham Lake, MN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth