In February 2008 we chose at random the A. G. Thomson House for a mini-vacation from our cabin still farther north in Minnesota. In our travels prior to that in the United States, England and Continental Europe, Australia, and New Zealand we had enjoyed many fine B&Bs. At the A. G. Thomson House we found the most enjoyable of all.
We have returned on an average of twice yearly since 2008. The quality of our experience in 2008 was not a one-time high; it has been consistently excellent in the years since.
Although our years of distant travel are behind us, in fact, because they are behind us, it is a special joy that the best is so close at hand.
Joan and Jim Nicholas, Ely, MN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth