This was a wonderful weekend getaway for us. Tim and Angie were incredibly hospitable, and were very accommodating when I requested a few special arrangements for a surprise birthday weekend getaway. They warmly greeted us as soon as we got out of the car, and gave a quick tour and history of the beautiful inn they manage. The food was phenomenal. Will definitely come again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your A.G. Thomson House: Historic Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b