"Superior" in all respects the A. G. Thomson House is a nostalgic trip back in time, but also perfection in service, accommodations, food, and friendliness. A truly lovely experience for us and our friends who lead us to this B and B as part of our "Autumn Leaves Tour of Duluth and the North Shore". Both Tim and Angie were ready to make your stay seem like we were just coming home to family. We were treated to cookies and coffee upon arriving and also a tour of the property, and our very special room with all the comforts of home and more! Angie is a gourmet chef and we enjoyed a truly delicious and filling breakfast. Tim and Angie have created a splendid retreat that made a house into a warm and inviting home. We just loved being there with old friends and making Tim and Angie our newest of friends. We won't go to Duluth again without a stay at the A. G. Thomson House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your A.G. Thomson House: Historic Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b