Angie and Tim run a first class B & B complete with a breakfast that will fill you up for most of the day. Angie made a cantaloupe peach cold soup that was killer and a pumpkin French toast that was top notch. The home is real cozy and cookies and coffee can be had at any time. Tim was very personable when we arrived and gave us a tour around the home. Together they mix conversation and availability with imposing themselves. They are very comfortable folks and seem to enjoy what they are doing. This is the best b & b that we have stayed at in Duluth and the others were quite good as well which goes to show you how well these folks are!
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less