My husband and I visited the AG Thompson House for one evening....celebrating our 42nd anniversary! The only bad thing was that we had to leave the next morning!! What a lovely, cozy B&B, located on a quiet street with other beautiful homes surrounding it. Angie and Tom are wonderful hosts.......from meeting us when we arrived......to the hugs when we left......what more could you ask for! Our room, The Hewitt Suite, was beautiful with a fireplace and balcony -- just the right place to enjoy an evening glass of wine. My husband tells me he would like to go back for Angie's breakfast every day of the week, as it was scrumptious. Book your room well in advance, as they are always busy -- and now we know why!! We look forward to our next visit at the beautiful AG Thompson House!
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your A.G. Thomson House: Historic Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.