My fiancée and I needed a quite getaway. Our close friend recommended we stay at the Thomson House. What a beautiful property and home! We were greeted by Tim who welcomed us into his home and gave us a lovely tour and some interesting facts about our room. We had a beautiful sun room and a lovely view complete with 4 deer that were having dinner just outside our bedroom window! We felt so at home. Saturday we spent hours in the gorgeous main living room reading, playing board games and relaxing. Both Mike and I left feeling like ourselves again. We will most definitely be back in the fall when I'm sure the leaves will be beautiful. Oh and the breakfast delivered to our room was delicious. Complete 4 courses of wonderful!
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your A.G. Thomson House: Historic Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.