If you're looking for a romantic and relaxing retreat in Duluth, A.G. Thompson house is the place to stay! Tim and Angie are so great and made us feel very welcome. From the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and delicious tea upon our arrival, I knew we would have an enjoyable stay. Steeped in history, the mansion is very beautiful and located in an equally beautiful neighborhood. One of the highlights for us was enjoying the amazing breakfast (delivered to our door) next to the fire place. I have stayed in a lot of B&Bs around the world- this is definitely the quintessential B&B and absolutely delightful. I'm not sure when I'll be back, so in the meantime I'll just have to enjoy the recipes on the website when I'm feeling nostalgic for the A.G. B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth