We had the most lovely visit at this peaceful and elegant bed and breakfast during the second week of October. It was close to many Duluth eateries either within walking distance or a short car ride. In addition, to the beautiful grounds of the Inn, Duluth itself is full of lovely surprises such as hiking, museums, shopping and eating and close enough to many state parks that are a joy to hike.
Our hosts were very gracious and made us feel welcome immediately upon our arrival. The hewitte suite of our stay was amazing. With many of the comforts of home that make a trip away even more satisfying. Overall, our vacation together, after many years without was rejuvenating and rewarding. We would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual elegance abounds perched above majestic Lake Superior amid towering pines nestled in the heart of Duluth's Historic Congdon Mansion District on two acres of private grounds and among award winning gardens. Our Duluth Bed and Breakfast features seven guests rooms with wonderful amenities such as King or Queen Beds, Fireplaces, Lake Views, A/C, HDTV/DVD, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth