First, don't go to Duluth Minnesota on the weekend without reservations. I know this but somehow did this when driving around one weekend in March 2007.
Usually stay at the Edgewater, which is fantastic and has great rates but everything was full up in all hotels we stopped at.
Ended up at the Econo Lodge - a Choice property, brand of Comfort Inn etc.
An older property but they are making improvements. New pool area and breakfast room BUT no hot water.
It was Sunday morning, hotel was probably pretty full, but really is there any excuse for No hot water to shower? We were not the only ones, whole hotel was a buzz about the problem...Manager states - one time incident but staff said, happens all the time.
Front desk compensated 10 % and a call to choice and manager, a bit more but for all the trouble, not worth it.
So many great places to stay in Duluth, Be sure and call ahead.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Airport Hotel
- Econo Lodge Airport Hotel Duluth
- Econo Lodge Duluth
- Duluth Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean economy hotel located at the Duluth, Minn. airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Econo Lodge Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.