Rooms & bathrooms are small, especially if trying to fit 2 adults and 2 kids. Parking ramp is convenient, especially since street parking is limited. Does not offer complimentary breakfast, and there are limited options to find within walking distance. Easy 5 minute drive to Canal Park area, which is where you can find the nicer hotels, restaurants, and activities.
- pool and surrounding area is nice size and good place to hang out
- restaurant & bar on top of hotel is EXCELLENT - great view of the lake, and it rotates so view is constantly shifting. Nice selection of drinks and food, and our food was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duluth's landmark hotel located in the heart of Downtown Duluth. Enjoy our indoor heated pool, whirlpool, sauna and newly renovated fitness center. Enjoy relaxing by the fireplace in our spacious lobby. Also enjoy the only 360 degree rotating restaurant JJ Astor located on the top floor of the hotel. Shuttle service available, (please call for details). Pet friendly (please call for details), 100% non-smoking property. Within walking distance to numerous attractions, restaurants, and the DECC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Radisson Hotel Duluth-Harborview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel Duluth Harborview
- Duluth Radisson