“OK, but......” 3 of 5 stars

Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #29 of 32 Hotels in Duluth
“OK, but......”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We did this trip last minute, they were the only place in town with rooms and they charged a MINT for it! Hotel is dated, bit rough around the edges. Rooms are small, but work, beds are sleep number and are single baffle so if you are with your mate the beds sinks when they get out! Pillow selection was good, showers were great, elevators were fast but since facility was full, you waited a great deal of took the stairs (10 floors for me) This facility needs to be updated, but since it is such a unique facility (round) I have bets on Radisson selling it or tearing it down before they dump any money into it. The restaurant on the top floor was fun, food was decent, very unique as it rotates so you can see the entire area. Staff was pleasant. If the prices were cheaper I may stay here, but with such newer hotels in the area and better planning, I will stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

If the rooms were as well kept as the lobby this would be a glowing review. It was functional, but I expect far more than that at $225/night! Sleep Number bed didn't work, mattress popped off bed when I sat on a corner, thin walls, cheaply made features, cramped old styled bathroom, elevators were creaky and very slow. I was very disappointed and will not stay there again!

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Carlson Hotels C, Specialist, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Duluth-Harborview, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with the hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. To discuss your stay further, please contact Customer Care at CCare@CarlsonRezidor.com
Hastings, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We arrived into Duluth late afternoon without a reservation & luckily the Radisson had a room available. Staff was friendly, location was good. The room had Select comfort beds but only the one bed worked. The other didn't. Front desk said they where slowly replacing beds in every room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was planning a special trip for my parents in which a great view of the harbor was extremely important. The manager, Ally, went out of her way to help select rooms and ensure that my mother would be comfortable. From the desk staff to the room staff, restaurant, and parking lot attendants, everyone was cheerful, helpful, and informative about where to get what we needed in the hotel and in the city. Their efforts were a huge part of our having such a wonderful time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

First off, manager on duty was on the phone during are whole check in process. Then the room, sleep number beds didn't work. Walls around door and window were falling apart. My 1yr old actually put a chunk of sheet rock in her mouth that was laying by the door. Mold above window. Paper thin walls, worst I've ever seen or heard. Vending room was disgusting and smelled. Beer bottles on the floor and the ice machine didn't even work. Alarm clock in room wasn't even plugged in or even have an outlet available. When packing up I found a blue pill under the bed! So damn lucky my daughter didn't find it first. Who knows what it was. Makes me think our room wasn't even vacuumed. There were many other small issues that we brushed off. Honestly this was the worst hotel my wife and I have stayed at.

• Stayed July 2013
Carlson Hotels C, Corporate at Radisson Hotel Duluth-Harborview, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for submitting your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience and apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
Zimmerman, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was checkin to a room occupied by another guest. Guest items all in room. The front desk gave me keys to a room occupied by someone else. Makes me worried they might give key to my room to someone else. I was guaranteed room with a king size bed at check in they told me feather free room are only for queen rooms. I only called like half a dozen time to confirm king size bed and feather free and extra foam pillows. I'm pregnant I need extra pillow to elevate my feet the person that brought me some said he could only find 2 more that was very disappointing the room only had two on each bed already. The new room toilet was dirty and the sink had hairs in it. The pool had mold on the outside. Very gross. This is not what I would expect from a Radisson.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. Your comments regarding the wrong keys and service you received from our staff have been provided to management at the hotel so corrective action can be taken. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Duluth
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

i would never stay at a radisson hotel again! there is no service.the carpets in the hotel are dirty. there is no continal breakfast like other hotels.the plug in the tub was broken and thier repair to fix it was to pull it out and just leave it on the side of the tub! very over priced compared to other hotels where you would get your value for your dollar.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Melissa R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Duluth-Harborview, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. The dirty guest room and broken fixtures are definitely issues that should never happen at a Radisson. I am very sorry for the inconveniences you experienced. To discuss your concern further, please contact the hotel directly at (218)727-8981.

Guest Relations Manager
Melissa Ratai

Been to Radisson Hotel Duluth-Harborview? Share your experiences!