“great location, great staff and always treating well...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall to your Saves list
Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   909 Cottonwood Avenue, Hwy 53 North & Hwy 194, Duluth, MN 55811   |
Ranked #14 of 32 hotels in Duluth

493 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This Days Inn is not your typical plain place. It is clean, clerks friendly and attentive. The hotel is dated some but they take care of it. It has a very good breakfast. Hot waffles, eggs and hot oatmeal with goodies to go on it with lots of other stuff. 8 pm cookies and popcorn at 4 I think. Just some homey touches that make it nice. Oh, they have a spa and exercise room which is great and unexpected. The location rocks. It must be the location to go for anything you need. We got our oil changed a mile away and I went to Anytime FItness just about 2 miles away.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hurley, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My wife and two kids stayed here one weekend in July and we had a great time. There is a very large hot tub but there was no pool. Do not let this stop you because the place is very nice, clean, and close to everything. The price is a bit high but justifiably so because of the wonderful location. We would certainly stay again!!!

Room Tip: If you are a business traveler or you have kids, I would recommend that you ask for a room close to...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
davenport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My stay was wonderful..Room was very clean, and comfortable. Guest service was very helping and friendly.I wish I had a microwave in my room.No big deal. Close proximity to the mall and resturant.I love that!I will keep this hotel on speed dial for my next visit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in the Queen Suite. Very large with the bedroom separate from the living room/jacuzzi. Very clean room and comfortable. Breakfast was very nice and hotel was clean and inviting. Great stay for the value!!!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Darren W, General Manager at Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your fantastic review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our Jacuzzi suites are beautiful rooms that are ideal for families that would appreciate a little more privacy and it sounds like it worked perfectly for your needs. Thanks again, we hope to see you on your next trip to Duluth.
Fort Frances, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm a little reluctant to recommend this hotel, but only because it might increase it's popularity and therefore make it more difficult for me to get reservations.
Safe- check. Refrigerator- check. Microwave- check. Coffee pot - check. Breakfast- check. Close proximity to the mall- check. Clean, comfortable, friendly and helpful staff- goes without saying.
It's the first place I hope to be able to stay when we go to Duluth for shopping because it's so ideal.
I recently spend a weekend with a friend while our husbands went golfing. I know we wouldn't have had nearly the fun if we had to stay farther away from everything. The fridge and microwave were perfect for ordering pizza, saving the leftovers, and eating the next day when we were hungry. I can't say enough about the friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

As happy as we were to be your well kept secret we really appreciate that you let the cat out of the bag so to speak. Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We'll keep doing our very best to continue to provide you with great amenities, courteous service and clean rooms for all of your stays in Duluth.
Garner, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I travel to Duluth for me to do some business, she wanted to shop.
The hotel was just across the street.
When got there the gave us a whirlpool suit, Did not use whirlpool.
But the room was large.
Bed was only a Queen, seemed small when your use to a King.
Quiet end of the Hotels.
Breakfast was small, but had very good popcorn in the evening.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall? Share your experiences!