“The hotel and staff are wonderful. I was disappointed when...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall

You added Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall to your Saves list
Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   909 Cottonwood Avenue, Hwy 53 North & Hwy 194, Duluth, MN 55811   |
Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in Duluth
THUNDER BAY
“The hotel and staff are wonderful. I was disappointed when...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The hotel and staff are wonderful. I was disappointed when I called to book as I did not use the correct name for rate sale from internet they would not honour until I said the correct words. Not Happy

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were just looking for a place to sleep. We were in town for a hockey game and the city had very limited availability. I was able to book here fairly close to the date and was happy to have a spot. The room was probably one of the smallest I've ever had, but we were literally just sleeping and showering, and it was just what we needed. Seemed pretty clean, shower head was super low (but I'm short so it didn't bug me) but very hot and nice water pressure. We did not use the breakfast but it was nice to have there. When we arriveved they said they had popcorn and cookies for evening snack, which I hadn't seen before and seemed like a nice touch. It is basically one step above a motel, very small but fine for an overnight. It is also across from the big mall in Duluth and has shops, coffee, etc all nearby.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall

Address: 909 Cottonwood Avenue, Hwy 53 North & Hwy 194, Duluth, MN 55811
Location: United States > Minnesota > Duluth
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Best Value Hotel in Duluth
#13 Business Hotel in Duluth
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall 2*
The Days Inn Miller Hill Mall is located just minutes from major recreational areas and the stunning north woods beauty. The all new beautifully decorated interior and superb customer service will make you glad you chose to stay at the Days Inn Miller Hill Mall. Located one block north off the junction of Highway 53 North and Highway 194, the Miller Hill Mall is just across the street and is the largest retail mall in northern Minnesota. Duluth is Minnesota's largest city outside of the Twin Cities area. With its lakeside setting and an incredible array of things to do, Duluth offers both excitement and charm. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Hotel Duluth
Days Inn Duluth
Duluth Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.