“great place for lunch and special bakery items” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Great Harvest Bread Co.

No photo provided
Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 229 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Bakery
New Ulm, MN
“great place for lunch and special bakery items”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for lunch and had amazing sandwiches on fresh baked bread that were even better than Panera :). We also were on our way up to a cabin so we bought a load of their cinnamon bread and some of their homemade honey butter and I can't even tell you how good that was!!!! I wish we had this restaurant in the city I lived in.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food and people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Out on a honeymoon we ran across this place and the paninis are fantastic! I've never had a scone this good and they have a salted caramel cookie that is to die for! The people are very friendly and helpful. We were greeted immidiatly with samples of fresh baked breads, scones and cookies!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Syracuse, New York
“I happened into the best place ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was walking from campus back to my motel on a trip to Duluth for school, and I wanted a cup of coffee. I stopped into Great Harvest Bread Co. since all the items on their window stickers were some of my favorite things in a coffee shop. Little did I know I was about to walk into a bread and cookie wonderland with free WiFi. I immediately looked up the TSA regulations on taking baked goods on an airplane. I will definitely be visiting this place every chance I get while in Duluth.

Visited August 2012
Duluth, Minnesota
“Don't miss this one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

The staff working in this little Great Harvest Bread on Superior Street (East), in the Plaza where Penney's used to be long ago, are a wonderfully professional and welcoming crew. I stopped in to buy some of Peet's coffee and ended up buying a very delicious egg breakfast. Would definitely make this a regular spot if I lived in Duluth. The honey wheat bread is my favorite at GHBs.

Visited July 2012
Superior, Wisconsin
“Best Bread in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Amazing bread, everything I have tried has been awesome. Also LOVE LOVE LOVE The cookies!! Soft and chewy and oh so good!

Visited April 2012