“Slightly disappointed this time.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mountain Iron, Minnesota
“Slightly disappointed this time.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were in town for a conference with about 2500 attendees. Duluth is usually ready and waiting for us each year. Red Lobster certainly wasn't; the wait was over 25 minutes with several tables to accommodate a party of 8. I presume they were under staffed, but again, this conference is held every year. Step up your game Red Lobster!
Once we were seated our wait staff was stupendous! He took our food orders and drink orders at once, enlisted the help of other staff to get our beverages to us in a timely manner and then the food came out quickly. Everything tasted wonderful; no surprise there, that's why we come back every year for lunch.
We will of course visit again next year....but save us a seat this time!

Visited October 2013

Duluth
“Best time is lunch!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Always just average food-- and I love seafood so I wish I could say I crave to go back but I get that craving twice a year at most!

Visited August 2013
Hibbing
“MMMM, Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Red Lobster is awesome! Friendly courteous staff, awesome sea food, and a great location with ample parking, all in Duluth's Historic waterfront close to major attractions.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Parkland, Florida
“Disappointing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Our waiter was fairly hopeless. I order drinks for my wife and I, (just the two of us), "I'll have a glass of Chardonnay for my wife, and a rum and coke please". So then the waiter turns to my wife and asks what she'd like to drink! UGHH!
Later he serves the meals with no silverware, and leaves.
I ordered the flounder with mixed roasted vegetables. Unfortunately you could fit the entire portion of roasted vegetables on a tablespoon! This wasn't a child's portion, it was an infants portion.
And then you have to listen to every customer be greeted by "Are you celebrating a special occasion?" By the tenth time it's like someone dragging their nails on glass!
Will not return to a Red Lobster, I can't stand the way they've turned dining out into a factory conveyor belt experience, with robots as servers.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank gabirds
Phoenix, Arizona
“Same great quality as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were a party of 5 and everyone ordered something different. All meals were excellent including the steaks which is unusual at a seafood restaourant. Seared salmon,crab legs etc all wonderful. Very crowded expect a wait at peak times.

Visited July 2013