The hotel is weirdly laid out....one part looks like a run down motel and then it connects to the waterpark/new hotel portion. The main "Big" elevator is on the total opposite end of the hotel from check in and it's like a maze to get from check in to the 2nd floor on the new side of the hotel when you have a luggage cart.
Our hotel room was lake view in the new part and was large in size, king bed with pull out sofa. Unfortunately out hotel room wreaked of dog urine:( I called and they came and cleaned the carpet while we were gone and we came back and the floors were soaked and they didn't bring any fans to dry them and it didn't solve the problem.
Breakfast buffet is far from a buffet, more of a continental breakfast. I'd go to Perkins right next door for food. Parking is sparse because of multiple sports teams that stayed at the hotel and people bringing along campers and trailers which takes up more spots.
Location was great. Amenities were nice, outdoor pool, putt-putt, nightly movie at the pool, arcade, waterpark with full snack bar and beer, coffee shop, and nightly bonfire with marshmallows. Life guards were very very attentive!!
Would stay again during the week to get cheaper rate. $200+ is way over priced.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn