My family, 2 adults, 2 kids, stayed here one night, in the main building, in a 2 queen bed, bunk bed room overlooking the pool. The room odor was chlorine scent (strong). The room was worn, the furniture very worn. The lighting was dim, the room was dull grey- just kind of depressing. Pool closed around 10pm. Unfortunately, we were surrounded by a girls' hockey team. Lots of noisy kids ran up and down the corridors until 11:45pm. Then the adults came up when the bar closed, noisily talking, laughing, calling to each other. We slept little. The breakfast was cereal, toast, tasteless, rubbery hard-boiled eggs, and chemical tasting donuts. All this for well over $200, including taxes. Management, could you please tell the adults in charge of these teams when they make their reservations and when they check in, that there is a "Please be Quiet" policy in the hallways past 11pm? And post a few signs saying the same. There are other reviews noting the noise level in similar situations, so obviously, reminders need to be made.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick and Venere so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn