Well me start by saying that the hotel staff was nice. We had to travel on business and spent Christmas in Duluth, Minnesota. When we first arrived to the hotel, we had to wait in line to check inn, the check in line was long, but I understood, this hotel is very busy. I felt the hotel layout was not that great, we got lost trying to find our way to our room. We only need 3 tickets, and had to purchase 4 tickets anyway, the front desk representative stated they only sell tickets in 2 or 4 packs. Since we were traveling with my daughter, we wanted to make it fun for her, so we chose this hotel. The room was nice, and we had a great view. the amenities are were decent. I was not impressed with the breakfast. I felt with the rate we were paying that it should have included a hot breakfast and not a continental breakfast..
We visited the waterpark resort, of course my daughter had a great time. The pool water was very cold, and the hot tub was luke warm. To purchase the tickets w/o the hotel was very pricy. I have visited several waterparks, and this waterpark is very overpriced. The snack bar was great. I did notice that lifeguards were all over the park. I will not be back.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.