We stayed there this week and mostly had a great time. The room (1383 - a suite) was very clean and comfortable. The water park was great fun and well supported with attentive lifeguards. It was bigger than expected and the kids really enjoyed. The location of the hotel is good, but know that a lake view includes the northernmost point of I-35. It was very crowded because it was a school vacation week in MN, too crowded, and they weren't adequately staffed to handle. The staff who were there were very nice and tried their best, but they couldn't handle the large volume of guests. Also, the prices were reasonable for Tues and Wed nights and very high for Thurs and Fri nights. I suppose that's supply and demand as with most hotels. We'd definitely go back, just during a less busy time period.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick and Venere so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn