I live 110 miles from this property and stay here about 8 times a year when in Duluth for medical or business reasons. I never use the waterpark feature of the property. Over the years I have found the staff to be responsive to requests for rooms away from noise, or located in parts of the building that are easier to access. The property does honor coupons and special pricing. The room always very well cleaned and in good condition, plenty of towels, comfy bed linens and beds. The complimentary breakfast varies depending on the day of the week or time of the year, can be skimpy in choices during the week in off season. There are cost cutting decisions evident - less complimentary newspapers, happy hour beverage 'deal' no longer favors single traveler just wanting one beverage multiple purchase needed. The parking can be difficult when the occupancy is high. I do return repeatedly because it a good location for getting around town and... when placed in a Lake Superior view room it is a treat (even though there is some traffic noise).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TravelClick so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn