Our family visited this hotel Aug 10-11. It was a nice clean neat hotel. It has a nice breakfast in the morning. Some fresh fruit and some canned. Mostly carbohydrate food such as cereal, toast, muffins, donuts, bagels. There was some juice, milk, and coffee as well. The room was neat and clean. We paid a little extra to stay in the hotel part connected to the water park. We had an awesome view of Lake Superior and the lift bridge. The water park was nice. We thought the water temp was just fine. It was a little humid in there, but that quickly dissipated once you got in the water. The water park was pretty much what we expected. With two toddlers we didn't want anything to extravagant. We didn't go outside and try the pool, but it looked nice and a lot of people were in there so I'm assuming it is just as good as inside. We were able to play mini golf with our boys for free. It was very nice and we could play as long as we wanted. Overall we had a good experience. The hotel wasn't amazing, but I thought we what we expected and very good overall. We would go back again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn