“Great Family Vacation” 4 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Resort   |   2400 London Road, Duluth, MN 55812   |
Ranked #16 of 32 hotels in Duluth
“Great Family Vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Great place to take the family! My kids are two and four. We had so much fun. I found that I paid a lot, but there is no other hotel in Duluth that would give us these amenities. The room was good. My kids had a blast. We enjoyed it. We will come back. The movies out by the pool at night were super fun. The only part that bothered me was people smoking in the outdoor area.

• Stayed August 2013

316 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel this past week for a conference I was attending in Duluth. Wow, What a great decision that was! The room was clean and spacious, plus, I had a fantastic view of Lake Superior. The service was outstanding, everyone I passed said hello and asked how my stay was going. I somehow managed to knock the handle off of my door and the maintenance guy came right away to fix it. I only wish I had a chance to experience all of the fun at the waterpark. I will definitely be back to check that out!

Room Tip: A lakeside view is absolutely worth it!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I recently attended a conference at this hotel and was incredibly impressed! The rooms were comfortable and spacious. The staff was friendly and fun. I didn't get much time for the waterpark but heard plenty of good feedback from other guests who were their on vacation. And I certainly enjoyed the bar!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

The rooms weren't cramped in but even if they were there is so much to do outside of it. I loved the balcony over looking Lake Superior. The general manager Jesse took me on a bike ride along the lake walk at the crack of dawn and was in good form doing it! Amazing stay!

• Stayed August 2013
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was our second year taking an early August weekend trip to Duluth and it was great. Edgewater is always a huge hit for the kids (ages 3 and 5) and although the young kids swimming area was closed for maintenance our first night, they made it up with free pizzas. As far as rooms, I recommend the 2 room Lakeview suite. They are spendy, but you have sleeping for up to 6 and have a great view of the Ore Ships as the come in/out of the harbor from the balcony. My only complaint was that the included breakfast took a dive over the last year. Before it included eggs, sausage, bacon etc and this year it was cereal and doughnuts. There is a Perkins restaurant right next door, but the free breakfast helps justify the cost of the room I recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We have stayed here in the past, and have consistently enjoyed it. Our kids really like the waterpark, arcade, and mini golf. Much smaller than the wi dells parks, but it doesn't seem to matter. I would consider it a one night passing through hotel vs a destination vacation though.

Room Tip: Stay in the tower
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hutchinson, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We always stay at this hotel when we are in town. It has a wonderful view of Lake Superior, the waterpark is great but we really enjoy the outdoor mini golf, hot tub and swimming pool. We like to bring our bikes since there is an overpass near the hotel that connects to the Lake Walk. I highly recommend this. The complimentary breakfast is very nice also. We always recommend the Edge to our family and friends.

Room Tip: If you bring a pet along the attached building has walkout rooms. This was very convenient.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark

Address: 2400 London Road, Duluth, MN 55812
Location: United States > Minnesota > Duluth
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 Business Hotel in Duluth
#13 Family Hotel in Duluth
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick and Venere so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
Duluth Edgewater
Edgewater Hotel Duluth
Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn

If you own or manage Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.