Our room was a two-double with a sleep-capable couch and was comfortable and very clean. The room was in kind of a "tiki" motif, so if you like, or can tolerate a kitschy designed room, you will like it. We thought it to be cute, your mileage may vary. The staff in its entirely was courteous, friendly and helpful.
The thermostat was placed close to the cold-air return and the A/C outlet, so the cold air would not mix well with the rest of the room. But we learned how to adjust the setting so the room temp felt to our liking.
The room had a nice wide screen LCD TV and a full raft of cable including HBO. The continental breakfast was very diverse, but as it was continental, no hot food, besides coffee and a toaster.
Although not "Ocean's of Fun", the waterpark is nice and clean and really nice for a hotel facility.
The pizza was good. Decent crust and fresh ingredients. The boneless wings, however, were simply awful, too much breading, hard, with little discernible meat-avoid.
All-in all, it was a really great stay at a great price. We would easily recommend the Edgewater to other people and families looking for an affordable, clean, comfortable, fun place to stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn