We have been coming to the Edge 2-3 times a year for about 5 years with kids ranging from 2-8 and they have a blast each and every time. The pizza is always good and the rooms are always clean. Sometimes parking is a mess and check-in can take awhile (sometimes I feel they should have more computers/workers for check-in and out) but if you go with the intention of having fun and taking it easy you can just roll with it. Sometimes it can be very loud in your room but your at a Waterpark so what can you expect.
The one thing I get frustrated with is the 2 night min. during certain times with the prices of the rooms I will only go one night not two and sometimes you have to wait till the last minute to try and book one for one night only.Overall we really enjoy are time at "The Edge" and will keep coming back as long as the kids request it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the shores of Lake Superior in Duluth, MN, the Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark is your complete Duluth hotels vacation resort destination. Enjoy our indoor waterpark, arcade, outside play area, pool and hot tub, and easy access to Duluth's Lakewalk and restaurants. Relax in a comfortable and clean room with all the amenities and views of Lake Superior. Whatever you're looking for, you'll find it here at the funnest hotel in Duluth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn