“Always have to get a burrito from here while on vacation from Iowa” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Burrito Union

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #104 of 238 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Always have to get a burrito from here while on vacation from Iowa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We have a few burrito joints in our hometown. We vacation here a couple times a year and always need to get dinner here at least once. Good and large burritos.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

“Good food, HORRIBLE service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Wanted to try something different, loved the food, however, waiting 15mins to get a menu after being seated (half the tables were filled,) the table seated after us getting their drinks before us (same waitress,) not being tended to in a timely manner (15min to get a refill,) receiving salsa w/o chips was awful! Disappointing! :/

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
Brainerd, Minnesota, United States
“Awesome Burritos and Drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Food here was really good, nice atmosphere and cold beer, all around a great experience. Staff was friendly and the food was freshly made and was really good, Everyone should try this place.

Visited May 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Lunch with my daughter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

My daughter is a student at UMD and I was up for a short visit. She had been once before and said it was pretty good. I ordered the one fisted "fat capitalist" burrito and it was very good. I can't remember which one she ordered but said it was good as well. They have several different salsas you can choose from and we ordered the "smoked tomatillo". I should have read the description more closely since it has a very distinct "smoked" flavor and I don't care for that. Their beer selection is from Fitger's Brewhouse which makes awesome beer!

• Visited May 2013
“A unique little place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've heard good things about this place and I finally had the chance to go to it first hand. Its a great perk that this place serves the craft beers from Fitgers (which is just down the road). The atmosphere seemed to be a cross of college kids and locals. The vibe was nice and the food was good. I had the fish tacos which were pretty good. They had some nice varieties of salsas for some tortilla chip-dipping!

I would definitely go back there if it worked out. I'd rather hit a place like Fitgers Brewhouse if I had a choice.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Been to Burrito Union? Share your experiences!