“I wish all hotels had this hotels quality of genuine service.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in Duluth
“I wish all hotels had this hotels quality of genuine service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. They gave us a beautiful room with a view of the lake and lift bridge. The room was super clean. We brought our dog and they brought her up a big bed and her own doggie bowls. They took excellent care of us. I have stayed in hotels all over the world and I have never been treated so well by absolutely every staff member I came in contact with. When we called for anything it was done immediately and we never had to wait for anything. So refreshing! The beds and pillows were very comfy and the sheets were SUPER silky soft. We ordered room service several times. The food, presentation and service was fantastic. My husband wants to especially thank the bartender for mixing a special soda water drink for me when I wasn't feeling well one evening. Great stay. This is our new go-to hotel in Duluth.

• Stayed July 2014
Doug B, General Manager at Sheraton Duluth Hotel, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear 24theopenroad,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel, I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. I am excited to share your comments regarding our team with them, we try hard to provide great service, and it is very rewarding to receive positive feedback.

We will look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Duluth.

Sheraton Duluth Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Drove the Lake Superior Circle Tour and stopped here for our Anniversary. Christine at the front desk coordinated a special surprise to commemorate the event. Club Lounge was up to standard and a welcomed space after hours of travel. Second best hotel experience after many years of travel... Mr. Bremner and his staff are to be commended.

Stayed July 2014
Dear SBLBrooks,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, I am honored that we were able to be a part of your anniversary celebration. I will certainly share your kind words with our team, and we will look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Duluth.

Warm Regards,

Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed in the Sheraton Duluth when attending a friend's wedding in the area.

The room was fairly basic (compared with Asian Sheratons, which tend to be fairly luxurious), but the service was fantastic. The concierges helped me to arrange a few things for my friend's big day (chilling the champagne for her morning surprise, a car to the salon, etc).

A nice surprise was the hotel's own car service, which can take you to nearby places with no charge. A great and unexpected perk!

Good places nearby - Canal Park (15 mins walk) for a bit of a scene & several restaurants; Fitger's for a pint or a bite (5 mins walk); Pizza Luce for a late night bite (2 mins walk).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Doug B, General Manager at Sheraton Duluth Hotel, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Sara E,
Thank you for your comments regarding your experience in Duluth. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of several notable options in our city, and we will look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Duluth.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

What a great time at the Hotel! Very professional and helpful. Check-in was easy and friendly. We were treated very nice. Even sent a nice birthday treat for me to enjoy. The room was very clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the clean bed with nice white cotton sheets. We will be back each year!

Room Tip: Lakeview! If you can.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Marie959,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Please accept a belated Happy Birthday wish from me, and we will look forward to celebrating with you again next year.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed here for the grandma's marathon. The room was large and clean. The bed was comfortable. After the marathon I was happy to see they had a hot tub. The pool area and workout room was nice and up to date. The lobby had plenty of seating and was very nice. The staff was good.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Neil W,
Thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing one of the premier marathon's in the world. Great job! I am glad to hear we could offer you some rest and relaxation during your stay, and we will look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is a very nice Hotel, clean and efficient. I was upgraded to a corner suite with a great view of the lake and Lift bridge. Excellent for watching the Lake vessels coming and going. Try Duluth Shipping web site to learn of vessels coming into and out of the port.

The room was quiet and comfortable, sleep was great due to nice bedding.

Take advantage of the free Hotel shuttle to get to the Harbor, dump the car and don't worry about parking. The shuttle drivers are very knowledgeable.

The concierge lounge is small but nice.

The front desk staff is very friendly.

In all a great Hotel to stay at during you Duluth visit.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the Lake
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Michael M,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review, I am glad you enjoyed your time with us.
I will certainly pass along your kind words regarding our shuttle drivers, and I hope other travelers will take your advice.
Thanks again for sharing your experience and we will look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Duluth.

Manchester, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Comfortable room with nice view of the lake. The beds were great and the bathroom large. The staff was very friendly and the location of the hotel was convenient. Local restaurants and the lake are right outside the door.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Doug B, General Manager at Sheraton Duluth Hotel, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Quib09,
Thank you for the review of your time with us. We feel fortunate that our location has so much to offer and I am glad you experienced Duluth. I will also pass along your kind words to our staff as it means a lot to us to hear that we exceeded your expectations.
Thank you for choosing us and we will look forward to welcoming you back next time.

Sheraton Duluth Hotel

Been to Sheraton Duluth Hotel? Share your experiences!