“Not my first stay here, but again OUTSTANDING service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 32 hotels in Duluth
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Not my first stay here, but again OUTSTANDING service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Recently had to come to Duluth area on business. I had encountered bad weather and road conditions for my whole drive. I called the front desk from my car and spoke with Brea I advised her I would be arriving a few hours early and asked if I could possibly get an early check in.. She said she would talk to housekeeping to see that a room was ready.

Upon my arrival as promised a room was ready...I checked in and proceeded to my room. There was a small problem with my room (not hotel problem just a proximity to elevator) so I went back and ask for a different room if possible... Brea, searched and found me another room.

I used the pool area as I have done in the past and also ate the breakfast. Everything was what was expected!

This hotel is always my number 1 choice when traveling to the area!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Janet B, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Duluth North, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write to Tripadvisor concerning your stay with us in February. I have taken the privilage of sharing your comments with our desk staff and housekeeping department concerning the early check in and service you received from our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future when we can again, show you our staff and property at 100% guest satisfaction.

135 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

The reviews are accurate. This is a great place to stay while in Duluth. It appears to be recently renovated - nearly everything looked brand new. The room was quiet,comfortable and clean. The hotel is probably only 15 minutes from Canal Park and very close to the mall with plenty of dining and shopping choices plus there is an Outback Steakhouse in the parking lot of the hotel. While the hotel appeared to be quite full, I never heard another guest and barely saw them. I'd definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Janet B, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Duluth North, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
We were so happy to read your posting on Tripadvisor. Please be sure to visit us again when in the area and appreciate your time in writing this positive review. We do try had to make everyones visit a positive one.
See you again,
Janet Broin
General Mnager
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I would definitely stay here again. The rooms are very clean and spacious, and the beds comfortable. It's in a nice quiet location, little far from town though, but overall this is a very nice property, I would choose it over the Radisson unless I was without a car.

• Stayed January 2013
Janet B, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Duluth North, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
We sincerely appreciate your business and for choosing us as your preferred hotel while in Duluth. Your comments will help us continue to strive for guest satisfaction and making you feel like you are at home when away from home.
canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

good little homie place to stay, chlorine smell in pool area strong though. close to all the stores you need to shop at and most restaurants are close as well. second time back and will probably visit again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to add your comments to Tripadvisor and we do look forward to seeing you again when in Duluth. We do appreciate your business, and again, thank you for staying with us here at the Country Inn & Suites Duluth North.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

We didn't care about staying on the water while visiting relatives in Duluth, so we chose this Country Inn (have had other good experiences with other Country Inns) and we were VERY impressed. Clean room with free wifi, pool, free breakfast and plenty of breakfast items to choose from, friendly and helpful staff. It was great!!

Room Tip: 217 is right off the elevator. Convenient and also surprisingly quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Janet B, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Duluth North, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
We want to thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review on Tripadvisor. We do hope to see you again when in our area so that we can again show you our property and personnel at 100% guest satisfaction.

Sincerely, Management and Staff of the Country Inn & Suites Duluth North
Burnsville, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hotel was excellent! The service was outstanding! Our HS girl's hockey team stayed for a night, the hotel was able to pre-book all the girls at very short notice so that they were able to get their room keys the moment we showed up. Even the girls were "wowing" the hotel! Clean rooms, clean hotel, and quiet! I will definately stay again if my travels take me up that way.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Janet B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Duluth North, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write to Trip Advisor concerning your stay with us on Nov. 5th. We were happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us and look forward to your next visit so that we can continue to show you are property and personnel at 100% guest satisfacrtion.

Janet B.
G.M.
Country Inn & Suites Duluth North
Thunder Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Clean spacious great breakfast, top of the line. Very up to date hotel with exceptional service and hospitality. Would return again. Rooms are spacious bed are top notch, close to Duluth airport and not far from the mall

Room Tip: Suites are worth the money
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Duluth North? Share your experiences!